Thursday 13 September 2012

I'm Back in the Game

So I know it has been a little while since you've heard from me but I have been busy writing and trying to find homes from my stories. I am happy to announce that my two shorts Life In Suitcases and Fall In Love have been picked up by Rebel Ink Press and should be available some time in early 2013. Fall In Love even has it's cover already which you can see below. I also have a couple of other pieces currently submitted with a couple of publishers and I hope to have details on that soon as well.

Melissa Kendall



Fall In Love (Contemporary Romance)

Michael Dunbar finds his secluded life on a cattle station in the outback to be lonely. 
Mia Mason longs to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind for a quiet life in the country. 
Find out what happens when fate causes these two paths to cross.








Elise and Anthony
Life in Suitcases (Contemporary Romance)

After a tragedy changes the course of Elise Morgan’s life leaving her without a family and in foster care, she meets Anthony Scott. It doesn’t take long for them to become fast friends and they do everything together. When Elise manages to get a scholarship to college and Anthony doesn’t. They find themselves separated. As the years pass, they lose touch. 

Feeling restless with her life, Elise sets about trying to find what is missing in her life. After breaking up with her boyfriend she takes a trip home hoping to find a sense of peace. One hug reveals that what Elise thought she was missing wasn’t a place or a thing it was a person. 

Can she find true love with the one man she thought she might never see again? 

4 comments:

  1. Thank D'Ann I really am VERY excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - congrats on finding your stories a home and the cover is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you Melissa! Congratulations and keep us in the loop on release dates.

    Marika
    maw1725@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome news! The cover of Fall in Love is gorgeous. Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete