Saturday 31 August 2013

Review: One Night in the Spa by Kathy Lyons @EntangledPub @JadeLeeAuthor

One Night in the Spa by Kathy Lyons
Synopsis
What starts out as a simple massage treatment for spa manager David’s best friend Kim, turns into a night of seduction and sexual discovery.

Always relegated to the friend zone, David is determined to show Kim what she’s been missing…one erogenous zone at a time. Sure, their friendship is on the line. And sure, David’s hiding a motive larger than either him or Kim. But the second his hands touch her smooth skin, he just doesn’t care anymore.

Kim’s been so focused on the loss of her sports career that she’s had no time for romance or sex. But her response to David can’t be denied. Is it just that her body’s been missing out, or could her heart be involved too?
Buy Links



Author’s Links (optional)
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/568632.Kathy_Lyons

Review:
I'm going to admit this book was not what I thought it was going to be from the cover and the blurb. I was expecting a sexy read about sexual discovery. And yes it had that element but it also had some intrigue too which I wasn't expecting. 

I really enjoyed the interactions between Kim and David. I especially loved seeing how David dealt with Kim's predicament(which i was surprised by not being a sporty person myself).

For me the ending seemed a little rushed i would have liked a little more depth there but all in all i enjoyed this read.

Overall i give it 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment