Wednesday 16 October 2013

Review: Tempting the Cowboy by Elizabeth Otto @IndulgenceBooks

She'll show him who's boss..


After taking a job on a quiet Montana dude ranch, ex-cop Rylan Frederickson finds herself surrounded by unbelievably sexy cowboys. Too bad the one she wants is her boss...and the single dad of a four-year-old. It doesn’t matter anyway, because after a recent tragedy, there’s simply no more room in her heart.

Letting a new woman into their life is the last thing Cole Haywood wants for him and his daughter, Birdie. But as Rylan’s presence at Paint River Ranch breathes new life into his family he can’t ignore his growing attraction.

When the sparks between them turn into fireworks in bed, Rylan’s torn between the family she’s lost and the one she may have found. Now she must decide if something that feels this good is worth the risk.

Review:

Okay so I am a sucker for a cowboy book and this one is no exception.

I loved this book it was an emotional roller coaster but in the best of ways. It may be my pregnancy hormones but this book had me crying at the beginning and at the end. Oh the end of this book was not what I expected at all but it was fabulous but seriously keep your tissues close.

Rylan for me was a character I could really relate to. I don't want to say too much for fear of giving things away but I am sure I would feel like her if i'd been through the same wringer.

Now Cole he was one sexy cowboy pigheaded and stubborn as hell but those are the best kind as far as i'm concerned.

Overall I give this 5 out of 5 I would recommend this book to any one. 

PS please tell me book two will be here soon ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you liked it. Book #2, featuring he Mr. Yummy, Tucker, will be out in January, 2014.

    ReplyDelete