Saturday 21 September 2013

Review: Dirty Trick by Christine Bell @EntangledPub @_ChristineBell

This matchmaker’s about to meet her match…
Grace Love is lousy with men. She can spot a match for someone else a mile away, and her balls-on instincts are why her matchmaking business is thriving, but finding her own Prince Charming? The only guy who makes her sixth sense tingle is her playboy best friend, Trick, and no way is she risking their friendship, no matter how hot she knows the sex will be.
SWAT officer Trick Matthews is a patient guy, but Grace’s inability to see what’s right in front of her is grinding on his last nerve. Yeah, he blew his shot at breaking out of the friend zone when he tamped down the urge to lick her from head to toe the day they met, but he’s got a plan that’ll change her mind. Incognito at Salem’s hottest Halloween party, he’ll show her exactly how good they could be…and that he’s the man for her.


Review:

I loved this book so much had a hard time putting it down. Something about Christine Bell's writing just had me hooked from the get go and had me cheering for Trick to finally show Grace what she'd been missing. 

Their chemistry was off the charts and the emotions I hate to say had this heavily pregnant woman a little teary toward the end. 

I'll admit I loved this book so much I immediately purchased the two Dare Me book in the Brazen series also by Ms Bell and I loved them too looking forward to more in the Matchmakers series.

Overall I give this 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment